Well its Monday again :P and I'm joining in here:
Here is my Black & White mood board:
1. Halloween Bones, what little monster wouldn't love this costume for halloween (less than 2 months away!)
2. Birdie on a Cage, (a cross stitch kit that is available to purchase). I know a few years ago birds and cages were all the rage, but I still love them :P
3. Do it yourself table runner, I just may have to make one of these for my table, the tutorial looks easy to follow and it is NO SEW - so a great one of all the non-sewers out there.
4. Poster, who doesn't love a good poster with a clever saying about sewing?!
5. Melly&Me sheep softies, so cute! The little monster LOVES the TV show "shaun the sheep"...and I have to say I don't mind that show either :)
6. Pleated Black and White Skirt, this skirt tutorial doesn't look like it would be too difficult to replicate...I'm not sure its really "me"...but I love the black and white combo, it reminds me of a piano ;)
7. Little Black and White Magic, this skirt tutorial looks like something I would love to wear, so I may just have a go at it one day, that is, if I am ever confident enough to make something for myself :P
8. Premier Prints Hootie Owl Fabric, Owls on fabric...need I say more???
If you would like to see some more items that I have pinned (that didn't make it onto the mood board above)...have a look at my Pinterest board.
Next weeks theme is Green, are you going to join in too?