Hi everyone :)
I really enjoy sharing my favourite finds - see these posts, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 - I probably missed a few too, so feel free to have a look through my archives :)
So I have decided to make this a bi-weekly event! I will be posting my 5 favourite things on the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month, the topics will vary, but the overall theme "My 5 favourites" will always be the same...So, if you would like to join me, feel free to grab a button (below) and post the links to your blog posts in the comments section each Friday (1st or 3rd of the month) - I would set up a proper linky party, but with the baby coming I'm trying to save as much money as I can :)
So here are my current 5 favourite blog tutorials:
1. Hidden Zipper Cushion Back - Now I have actually used this tutorial to create the back on my cushion - and I have more cushions in the works and I will be suing this tutorial again as it was soooo good!
2. This Art journal is gorgeous and would make a great gift!
3. These See Through Zipper Pouches would be so useful for my bag...I might need to make a couple before the belly monster arrives - oh no another thin to add to the ever growing list :P
4. We are going to visit some family friends soon, and I have been thinking about what I should bring? I would usually do flowers, but thought, if I have time, then maybe some of these Pot Holders might be a longer lasting gift...
5. And just because I LOVE hexies, I had to share this....Hexagon Quilt Tutorial :)
See you all soon :)