I haven't written a favourite 5 post before, but I wanted to share a little more about me!
So here are my 5 favourites for you all:
ONE - My 5 favourite things the Little Monster says (at the moment) are:
1. In goes (in it goes)
2. New bapppy (new nappy)
3. Oh yeah
4. Ig huggy (big hugs/cuddles)
5. Pees (please)
TWO - My 5 favourite blog posts that I read last week (I'm a little behind in my blog reading :P) were:
1. And Sew We Craft - Where We Craft: Show us your creative space!
2. See Kate Sew - Floral trucker hat DIY
3. Sew Delicious - Rewind and Rebind
4. Things for boys - Kids clothes week inspiration for you
5. Lil Pip Designs - Am I getting old?
THREE - My 5 favourite recipes to make at the moment are:
1. Creamy chicken and vegetable soup - from Quick and Easy Toddler Recipes* by Annabel Karmel
2. Thai green curry - from Superfoods for Babies and Children* by Annabel Karmel (this is the Little Monsters favourite too!)
3. Minestrone soup - from Low cholesterol recipes for life, from the better living collection (hubby loves this too!). I bought this particular recipe book from a local op-shop, but it does seem to be available here too.
4. Sweet and sour chicken balls with rice - from Superfoods for Babies and Children* by Annabel Karmel
Did you notice that the majority of my favourite recipes here are from Annabel Karmel's books? I only own 2 of them, but they are great tasting dishes and have helped the little monster to not be too fussy an eater :)
FOUR - My 5 favourite must makes (for me):
1. A Set of Coasters using this tutorial.
2. A hexie sewing kit using this tutorial.
3. A sewing kit/caddy for the car using this tutorial.
4. Some fabric boxes - using this tutorial. Or if I need them in a hurry...some fabric covered boxes...
5. Some new cushion covers using this tutorial.
FIVE - My 5 favourite pins at the moment are:
1. Mini Quilts
3. A Letter for you - zipper pouch
Hope you have all enjoyed my favourite finds :)