I can't believe I missed last weeks "Hexagonal" mood board party...I was just too busy with selfish sewing week to post some great finds for you all to drool over...oh well :P
Mood board monday is hosted over here:
This weeks Mood board Monday theme is "Taking flight", and here is my mood board:
1. An owl costume (toddler/young child) and a tutorial so you can make your own.
2. A lovely scrap busting mini bird quilt and a link to the downloadable pattern can be found here.
3. An activity to do with the kiddies, make some foot aeroplanes!
4. A cute bird watching over the nest quilt top.
5. A butterfly cushion...and some instructions to make your own :D
6. A 3rd cute bird mini quilt...
7. Another craft activity to do with the kiddies, why not make some egg carton birds :)
8. I can't seem to get enough of the bird quilts this week...here is another one - so cute!
9. Here is an owl costume and tutorial for you (baby/toddler - as long as they still wear a onesie :P)
Let me know if you decide to join in, I'll pop over for a look at your board!