Today I'm joining in with mood board monday, and it is hosted over here:
This weeks Mood board Monday theme is "Tropical", seeing as summer is on the way here in Australia, I was quite excited by some of these tropical finds!
Here is my mood board:
1. Make your own mason jar cosies with this tutorial - a fun way to have a cold drink in summer!
2. Tropical fruit party decorations - what a fun idea for a summer party :D
3. Make your own tropical themed table runner with this tutorial.
4. Palm trees on your nails? Yes please!
5. is it a pineapple? No! Its a pumpkin :D With halloween not far away, this tutorial/activity might be fun to do with the kiddies...
6. Yummy tropical (colour blocked) Icy poles, I will be making these for the little monster this summer (but using fruit juice instead of alcohol!) :D
7. A paper umbrella wreath - this is soooo pretty!
8. A tropical beach bag tutorial - I could do with a new bag to take to the beach :)
Let me know if you decide to join in, I'll pop over for a look at your board!