Hi everyone :)
So a few weeks ago I started sharing my 5 favourite finds and decided it was going to be a bi-weekly event! I will be posting my 5 favourite things on the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month, the topics will vary, but the overall theme "My 5 favourites" will always be the same...So, if you would like to join me, feel free to grab a button (below) and post the links to your blog posts in the comments section each Friday (1st or 3rd of the month) - I would set up a proper linky party, but with the baby coming I'm trying to save as much money as I can :)
My computer isn't working tonight...so I'm on the iPad, so please excuse the broken links! I promise to fix them as soon as it's up and running again :) I didn't want to miss my second post in the series and today is the 3rd Friday of the month,so here are my current 5 favourite toddler and baby items:
1. These Crayon Bags are so cute! And the tutorial provided looks like it will be quite easy to follow...I should keep this in mind for next year when the Big Little Monster starts at Kindergarten and we need to buy birthday presents for his friends :P
2. This is a fantastic tutorial (http://www.birchfabrics.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/tutorial-soft-baby-booklet-by.html) for making a soft book relatively easily for your little one - I think I'm going to have to make one for the belly monster!
3. This pillow is so cute :) What little monster wouldn't love this cushion?! (http://crazylittleprojects.com/2014/01/applique-throw-pillow-project.html)
4. How gorgeous is this shark robe? I've been meaning to make the little monster a new hooded towel,so this tutorial (http://crazylittleprojects.com/2013/10/shark-baby-robe-tutorial.html) might just been the one I need to follow ;)
5. I recently purchased the PERFECT fabric for this project, so hopefully I can find the time to make one of these placemats (http://mellysews.com/2014/03/dry-erase-placemat-tutorial.html) very soon!
Hopefully, my computer is fixed soon :)
See you all next time