I finished the hat.
T loves it, and it has been worn a heap in our recent good weather.
I used the Oliver+s pattern from Oliver + s: Little things to sew*
(You can also download this pattern free...just follow the links provided by this Pin - told you I had an addiction :P)
I made the medium, as I measured T's head to be 21" and it fits great, but I think he will only get one summer out of it, which means I'll have to make another next year...oh well, I'll probably end up making 2 next year as M will probably want a matching one ;D
The inside of the hat :)Fabric:
Exterior - Batman (quilting cotton) a fat 1/4 I purchased form Gail B Patchwork and Quilting in July at the craft and quilting fair in Melbourne.
Interior - Robot fabric (poplin), I purchased at spotlight years ago...and I still have more to make many...many...many other robot things for my robot obsessed boy :P
I'm going to put it out there now...I suspect T's next birthday party will be batman/super hero themed, I dont's see him getting sick of them any time soon...