I'm sure we all have a guilty pleasure that we hide from the world...mine however seems to have turned into an addiction :P
Hi everyone, my name is Emma and I am addicted to Pin-ing!
I LOVE Pinterest, don't you?!
I thought today I would share some of my most recent summer favourites:
1. Who doesn't want a new summer bag?! And you can sew up this one with just 3 of your favourite co-ordinating fat 1/4's :)
2. I don't make clothes for myself...but if I did, I'd love to make myself a maxi skirt - they are basically all I wear in summer anyway :D
3. The colours used in this easy fat 1/4 quilt just scream "summer"! And with almost no cutting involved, this quilt would be a very quick sew.
4. T loves icey poles in summer...I think these holders will be a must sew this summer to save his fingers from freeing off ;P
5. I wish I had the legs for little shorts like this, but I'm afraid those days are gone forever - if only you could go back to your great high school body after having kids right?! - I love the little detail added, such a fun addition to any summer wardrobe.
Do you have a favourite resent pin? I'd love for you to share it with me in the comments - come on, feed my addiction ;D